Saturday, December 5, 2009

Art at a Pediatrician's Office


Last week the happiest moment of my work day was a visit to the most beautiful doctor's office I've ever seen. Art everywhere. Fun art. The art of Sheldon Greenberg.

Not only was the art gorgeous, but wow, the doctor I was interviewing for my job, the fabulous Dr. Raquel Burgos , had style, energy, and warmth to outdo even the fab interior. Dr. Burgos told me that Sheldon's son got hit with a baseball and he did this painting of him. It's a big ole gorgeous piece (maybe 9ft x 5 ft).

More Sheldon art at this concierge doctor practice:





Pass me the paint brushes, please. And some bubble wrap too.

2 comments:

madame v said...

Even more than the art, I love the fact that a) you had your camera with you, and b) you whipped it out to take these fine photos.

Sweet.

painted fish studio said...

me, too, me, too! i wish my doctors were that awesome...